Now in its 19th hugely successful year, our annual event is
globally recognized as the world's
premier IT Service Management conference.
Our program is content rich and comprehensive - 14 tracks, 160+
sessions - covering a vast array of subjects from all across the
ITSM spectrum: ITSM, ITIL®, ISO, Lean IT, Six
Sigma, PRINCE2®, PMBOK®, COBIT®. There is something for
everyone - strategic, tactical, operational - we've got you
covered! In fact, this is one main reason why so many organizations
bring entire teams!
We'll show you how to go beyond just theory to achieve true
business value and outcomes.
Attend "The best conference in the
Pink has the undisputed reputation for developing an unsurpassed
line-up of speakers and meaningful subject matter. As a result of
our unwavering commitment, we are very proud to present what is
widely acknowledged as the most content rich program in the
- Pre-Conference Courses - February 11-15
- Conference - February 15-18
- Post-Conference Courses - February 19-21
Who Should Attend?
There's something for everyone in the comprehensive and
power-packed 14-track program.
- C-Level, including CIOs/CTOs/CSOs
- IT Directors, VPs
- IT Service and Support Managers
- Service Desk Managers
- IT Infrastructure Managers
- Process Owners
- Senior Support Analysts
- Quality Managers
- Service Level Manager
- Project/Program Directors and Managers
- IT Auditors, IT Consultants
- IT Suppliers/Vendors
- Anyone seeking to understand why and how to implement best
practices according to ITSM, ITIL , ISO, Lean IT, Six Sigma,
PRINCE2, PMBOK, COBIT
- And, anyone who is interested in building and managing a truly
business focused IT organization